Custom Made Spa and Hot Tub Covers
A high quality hot tub cover keeps your favorite relaxation spot at its very best, so it’s important to find the right hot tub cover. We can create custom hot tub covers for even the largest spas, and fabricate exact shapes to perfectly fit your unique soaking spot. Ask about our custom made hot tub covers in Mentor at our showroom, or give us a call so our team can start creating the cover you need.
We can create hot tub covers of nearly any size, shape, and dimension. We use only the highest quality materials, and guarantee top quality craftsmanship in every hot tub cover we make. You get the care and personalized service that only a local, family owned business can deliver.
Spa Cover Features
- Enduratex premium Marine-grade vinyl developed for the demanding needs of spa covers
- 10oz Double-Side Polyester Solid Bottom
- Standard 4″ to 2″ Tapered Polyester Core – 2.0lb density
- Heat-sealed polyethylene vapor barrier to combat water absorption
- 8 Weep Holes
- Virgin EPS Foam Cores
- Steel C-Channel Reinforcements
- 2 Handles
- 4 Locking Tie-Down Straps [11 inches long]
- 6mil Double-Thick VaporShieldPE Barrier
- 12 Colors Available [Almond, Golden Tan, Brown, Parchment, Walnut, Maroon, Navy Blue, Hunter Green, Black, Ash Grey, Charcoal]
How do I know if I should replace my hot tub cover?
- You should replace your hot tub cover if you see fading, tears, cracks, or sagging. Check to see if you see any changing in shape that could lead to letting water and water vapors out.
- Has your cover become heavy? If so, the foam core has become waterlogged. Having a waterlogged cover prevents proper insulation and decreases R-value (insulation).
- Washing the cover does not remove the mildew or funky smell.